Average Temperatures in Mt Cook, New Zealand
- The annual mean temperature in Mt Cook, New Zealand is a little cool at 8.7 degrees Celsius (47.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of mean monthly temperatures of 12.5 °C (22.5°F) which is a low range.
- February is the warmest month (mild) with an average temperature of 14.6 degrees Celsius (58.28 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (July) is very cool with a mean temperature of 2.1 degrees Celsius (35.78 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Mt Cook
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Mt Cook Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Mt Cook
- Lower Whataroa, New Zealand - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) NNE
- Whataroa, New Zealand - 54.5 kms (33.8 miles) NNE
- Erewhon, New Zealand - 65.6 kms (40.8 miles) ENE
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 65.3 kms (40.6 miles) E
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 37.5 kms (23.3 miles) E
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 78.4 kms (48.7 miles) E
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 64.2 kms (39.9 miles) ESE
- Pukaki, Braemar, New Zealand - 28.9 kms (18 miles) SSE
- L Pukaki, Guide Hill, New Zealand - 32.9 kms (20.4 miles) SSE
- Lake Tekapo, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) SE
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 59.8 kms (37.2 miles) SE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 74.3 kms (46.2 miles) SE