| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mt Cook in January is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- The weather in January is soggy. A wopping 417.6mm (16.4in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 15:22 long with an average length of 15:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Mt Cook January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mt Cook, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mt Cook:
- Lower Whataroa, New Zealand - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) NNE
- Whataroa, New Zealand - 54.5 kms (33.8 miles) NNE
- Erewhon, New Zealand - 65.6 kms (40.8 miles) ENE
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 65.3 kms (40.6 miles) E
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 37.5 kms (23.3 miles) E
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 78.4 kms (48.7 miles) E
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 64.2 kms (39.9 miles) ESE
- Pukaki, Braemar, New Zealand - 28.9 kms (18 miles) SSE
- L Pukaki, Guide Hill, New Zealand - 32.9 kms (20.4 miles) SSE
- Lake Tekapo, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) SE
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 59.8 kms (37.2 miles) SE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 74.3 kms (46.2 miles) SE